Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 More Valentine Designs

Here are just a few more Valentine designs. I created them using the very first kit of a new digital designer. Her kit is adorable and I'm glad I was able to create some blog backgrounds with it. Please visit her site www.melissaschicdesigns.blogspot.com Thanks, and enjoy!!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Did you figure this out on your own - or did you have a site you got the instructions from. I love your backgrounds - and would like to try some in widescreen. I have a ton of digi kits, but have no idea how to do it.
Your backgrounds are awesome!

Christina said...

Very cute page! And very cute backgrounds. I'll be following you & I'm excited to see what's coming. Your header is DARLING! Have you considered making matching headers like some other sites do? You've got talent! Thanks you for sharing & I'll tell my friends about your site.