I've created three new February/Valentine backgrounds using kits from one of my new favorite digi-scrap designers, Andrea, who has freebie kits available on her site www.hereascrapthereascrap.blogspot.com Her stuff is so cute! I have fallen in love with her style of design and am so grateful that she is allowing me to share it with you through my backgrounds. Please take a look at her sight, I'm sure you will be just as impressed as I am. I am really excited about her kits and have more backgrounds coming using other kits of hers, so stay tuned...
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, these are great! thanks! got one and used it for my blog. :)
I just came across your blog, and I love your blog backgrounds. They are so cute! I just designed my own free kit for valentines day. It's at www.melissaschicdesigns.blogspot.com If your interested. I would love to see some blog backgrounds using them. I'll be sure to spread the word about your blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment