Katie these are all DARLING!!! You are so talented. Customizing my blog background takes me so long. It's a lot of guesswork for me. What I'm trying to figure out right now is how to make my header smaller. I can't seem to figure out how to make my picture smaller. Any tips?
My name is Katherine. I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two. I love digital scrapbooking and blogging. I've decided to combine the two to create blog backgrounds. I've been personalizing my backgrounds for some time now. I am starting this blog as an easier way to share my blog designs with family and friends, who are frequently asking for help in personalizing their designs. This is a non-profit site. I put the designs together, but I do want to recognize the hard work and talent behind creating the paper and elements. My source links are posted lower on this column. Check them out! They are amazing!
ONE way to install a Bloggers Pond background
-First, sign-in and change your template to the Minima format-Now go to Edit HTML (found on the top left of the Layout page)
-Scroll down to this part of the code (it is near the top):body { background:$bgcolor; margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;
-Now copy and paste the new text in it's place:body {background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(direct link);background-repeat:repeat-xy;margin:0;color: $textcolor;font:x-small Georgia Serif;font-size/**/small;font-size:/**/small;text-align: center;
-Find a blog design you like and copy it's DIRECT LINK and paste into the body code where it says (direct link)
It should be just that simple!
ANOTHER way to install a Bloggers Pond Background
Installing a Bloggers Pond Header
1. save the image (header) to your computer 2. sign into your blog account 3. click on layout 4. click edit on your header 5. browse for the image (header) saved on your computer 6. below "browse for image" are two options for placement. You can either chose to display your blog title and description in front of the header or display the header in front, hiding the title and description 7. save.
1 comment:
Katie these are all DARLING!!! You are so talented. Customizing my blog background takes me so long. It's a lot of guesswork for me. What I'm trying to figure out right now is how to make my header smaller. I can't seem to figure out how to make my picture smaller. Any tips?
Post a Comment